Allied Health Affiliate Membership
The Allied Health Affiliate Member category is open to non-physician healthcare professionals who support the plastic surgery team, including, but not limited to, nurses, physician assistants, research assistants, residency coordinators, surgical technologists and/or assistants.
To be considered for Allied Health Affiliate membership, an applicant must complete an Allied Health Affiliate Member application and submit a letter of sponsorship from an ASPS Active Member. Applications shall be reviewed by a subcommittee of the Membership Compliance Subcommittee.
- Affiliation with ASPS, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
- Reduced fees to attend Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Member pricing on ASPS/PSF products and services as designated
- Access to the members-only section of the ASPS website
- CME credit for physician assistants
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Optional subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS) at a reduced fee of $175