The Associate Member category is open to individuals who contribute to the overall body of knowledge of plastic and reconstructive surgery in their field.
Associate Members shall be individuals of high moral, ethical and professional competence; and shall be actively engaged in the practice of plastic and reconstructive surgery or another medical specialty, profession, scientific or para-medical field directly related to plastic and reconstructive surgery. Membership shall be open to those who contribute to the overall body of knowledge of plastic and reconstructive surgery in their field. There shall be no citizenship requirement to become an Associate Member.
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Subscription to ASPS Education Network (EdNet)
- Member prices on ASPS/PSF programs, products and services
- Listed in the online ASPS/PSF Member Roster
- Access to the members-only section of the ASPS website
In addition to your application, you will need to obtain:
- A letter of sponsorship from an ASPS Active or Life Member
- A copy of your primary specialty organization letter acknowledging your membership
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Compliance Subcommittee. If approved, your name will be placed on a final ballot to be voted on by the ASPS Board of Directors.
Election to Associate membership shall be by a majority vote of the Board at a meeting at which a quorum is present.