ASPS Plastic Surgery News
Facial recognition technology can quantify how effectively your procedure has refreshed your appearance. It may also help a surgeon assess a patient's pain level during surgery. Ask your plastic surgeon how your procedure may impact life in the digital world.
If you have symptoms or are concerned about the appearance of spider veins, there are several options available to treat them.
- Four questions to ask before you consider body contouring February 16 · David L. Kaufman, MD | Folsom, CA
- Better breasts after pregnancy and breastfeeding February 8 · Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS | Seattle, WA
- Combining plastic surgery with nonsurgical treatments February 3 · Roy Kim, MD | San Francisco, CA
- How the tummy tuck has improved over the decades January 25 · Eric R. Mariotti, MD | Concord, CA
American Society of Plastic Surgeons Announces Partnership with MedTech Innovator, Industry's Top Startup AcceleratorDecember 15
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons, today announced a new partnership with MedTech Innovator, the largest accelerator of medical devices in the world.
- J. Peter Rubin, MD, MBA, FACS, Elected President of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons November 1
- The Plastic Surgery Foundation Elects Bernard T. Lee, MD, MBA, MPH, FACS, as President November 1
- Did Your Plastic Surgeon Really Turn Back the Clock by 10 Years? Artificial Intelligence May Be Able to Quantify How Young You Actually Look June 30
- Checking Out Plastic Surgeons on Instagram? You May Need to Check Your Bias Too May 26